Friday, November 7, 2008

Product Examples


Post two examples of "products" that you can use as models for your own work in the H2O Project.

Analyze three specific aspects of each product. Explain how each aspect contributes to the overall success of the example you are citing.

Describe your own plans and how you can use these examples to guide your work.

"Does the appearance of clean-clear water deceive people into thinking is harmless?"

This question led me to come up with 2 products that will best fit my project later on as final products. I'm thinking of making a documentary video that will inform so far my studies and will have opinion from local beach volunteers and their wonder or belief of clear-water being harmless.

One aspect that can help me find success with the documentary video because it shows proof that I took part in that place and will also give many ideas from volunteers that were in my info video.

The other example product that I would use for my H20 project I'm thinking of making a few pamphlets and website noting everything that is needed so people will know if the question has relevant results.

One aspect that can help me succeed with this product is that pamphlets will be given in exhibition, and many people are going to be sharing with more outer people about it. The website will be a good example evidence for a future college project (that I will be prepared).


No comments: