Tuesday, November 18, 2008

H20 project assignment- +++++++++

What are you discovering so far?

What surprises you about this project?

What are your next steps to have a cool product and a great piece of writing?

What I am so far discovering is that it can be a simple project if you point your arrows in the right direction and have them lead to more knowledge through out the way. I have discovered that many requirements were needed for the 1st critique today and I had all research and information to back me up in case of approaching approval. Having all your research done and equipment this project goes by fast and smooth because least stress in one's mind.

What surprised me was that many things were being done for this project like infinite research papers & notes, then the directions were confusing because many people had different art installation like video, article, website and art. I felt confused and lost for the 1st week project was announced and now I feel better about it because I have everything jotted down on how my schedule is going to flow day by day.

My next steps to my cool product and piece of writing would be follow my daily schedule and overcome procrastination. Also constantly be editing footage or editing writing work for this project and repeatedly get help for a good striving grade. Make sure also have everything done and ready to go by the 8 of December so I can just relax after, and hopefully have my interviews go really well.

No comments: