Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Internship Questions









Please answer all of the following before
11:59:59 pm on 1/6/09. You should write a brief paragraph for each answer (this entry does not require a link to a news story).



1. What do you hope to learn or discover about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?

My hopes for discovery due to the Adult world of work, are that 1st I get to experience many acceptions and rejections in many situations, so I don't get surprised later on. Then, I get to learn how to be really flexible and become a great multi-skill person for future references. My big motive is to get the best out of this experience in order to be a successful person, also try to make a semi-pro reputation for further notices or jobs.

2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?

I also want to find out if my strengths that I experienced become eligible to a work field and
enough to make a company proud they interned me or future hire me. One good thing, I want to be able to find if my identity relies behind a big company or law job with a suit on or a man doing hard work at a construction site for someone else. I hope to discover my weaknesses and to improve them throughout the internship period.
3. What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?

My #1 goal that I hope to discover is my career field, because overall right now I am just sampling many types of fields. I rely on this goal to be discovered soon in order to start preparing and searching up on that specific field, so I can also find colleges that support that field for the future.

No comments: