Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My 1st day of Internship!


















1st day of internship contained many tours around the workplace and some specific guidelines to follow such as signing in/out, making sure progress gets done and ideas become brainstormed for internship project, and also focus on tasking by myself with issues of assistance. I got to my internship by bus, but arrived a little late due to traffic and bus breakdown on route 10. I felt that mentors were going to feel worried or angered by my arrival, but on the contrary they weren't bothered by it (I know that mistake of arriving late will not be repeated).

Today, I ate fast-food Burger King because it was nearby from my internship location, and enjoyed my lunch greatly. I am probably going to be able to spend lunch with my mentors in order to become friendly in a personal level outside of work. I am pretty much looking forward to that for thursday coming up. I got home from a ride from my mom's because she works close by in mission hills and she also came to pick up my sister since my sister's school is in the same building as my internship. I felt calm and stress-free when I went home because of my tour and the courteousy that was given to me making me feel comfortable with all staff.

No comments: