Thursday, February 26, 2009

Internship Immersion flight



















As you prepare for your internship immersion, please answer the following questions:

1. What are you most excited about in regards to your immersion experience? Why do you feel this way?



1st to start is that, I been pretty chill in my workplace because I know my mentor really well and everyone else that works around her. I feel that my tasks have been pretty easy to do and my project is coming along really quickly with all further adue. I'm pretty excited that I am going to be going to lunch meeting with staff, the executive director, and last but not least my mentor. I feel that I have alot at large during immersion week, my schedule is pretty busy towards many events I will be participating in, one last thing I know for a fact I'm getting work done now, and will be getting work done later.

2. What are you most concerned about (what causes the most stress) regarding immersion? Why do you feel this way?

One thing that concerns me the most is my project because it been not lasting a whole semester and I feel that I will have to make multiple small projects since my projects are one idea narrow. Another thing, is that I haven't been able to get my supplies to demonstrate my 1st project so I hope to get it quick, so procrasination won't cross my path. I feel pretty upset towards this because I do not know what to do to release it fully, and I hope other classes would have easy layed out work because it piles at the beginning of my week already.

-Hopefully I resolve my stress to hope in a great manner!!

No comments: