Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Monday's warm-up questions #1



























What did you learn during immersion? How did you learn it?

Well, I improved on my understanding of flexibility from experience at my workplace of REALITY CHANGERS. Reality changers is a non-profit organization that focuses with disadvantaged individuals with a chance to provide scholarships for students to become 1st generation college students. What I learned during immersion that the daily routine scheduled that I encountered during Tuesday/Thursday were very different than 2 weeks of full on observation. The way for my mentor to adjust to that type of form of routine schedule is really stressful because she says that each week is based on working on a certain theme. The way I understood this work concept because it is similar to projects for each class, and my mindset has allowed me to format myself to adjust to the strategies at school with many dealines. I encountered the knowledge of recognition with establishing many relationships with big foundations to lend a hand to a dream I will like to make noticeable and become huge. Since my immersion internship focused on blasting itself to the public with recognition to great outcomes for the public.

What I hope to use in the future will be my motivation to this slogan such as "It's not the product you sell, but how you sizzle the product for the public"

- BUSINESS MAN S.X.P.

No comments: