Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Outstanding Blogz

What blogs are out there with outstanding examples of:

1. Economic advice to Barack Obama?
2. Literary Analysis?
3. Historical Writing?
4. Anything else that makes blogs great?

Quote examples for each and explain why you picked them! Show us and tell us what makes them great!

I believe that Daniel Ludolf's economic advisor blog entry impacted me with great writing techniques. I felt that Daniel Ludolf convinced me in his entry with having to backup new points. I hope that I can take some of ludolf's writing experience in creating my own opinionized-persuasive writing. Ludolf's historical reference actually make a connection with now and how obama's idea for stimulus should be used for consumerism, but most of it should be put in employment in order so the employment rate can go down in order so more people enhance consumerism. His flow of writing made me understand in a simplified way and not too much complicated words made my reading passage become a roadblock. The literary analysis were few but were very clear and if I was a person that read it for the 1st time, I believe I would have the message clear in no time. This quote below shows an example of connecting his main idea to a current event that successfully connected with the same idea:
"When unemployment rates it has been shown to produce spending cutbacks and that alone can hurt the economy according to John Kemp. " -Daniel Ludolf
Now a quote of a historical reference from JP Morgan chase:
We've lent some of it. We've not lent some of it. We've not given any accounting of, 'Here's how we're doing it."
I hope to read more of Ludolf's work because I seem to be intersted in his flow of writing and One day I want to accomplish that same nomination feeling that I'm giving him.

No comments: