Thursday, October 16, 2008

Internet vs. Americans with approach of Democracy ~

How has the Internet affected the way that Americans approach democracy? How does the Internet and it's effects fit into the historical context of technology and democracy in America?

From my opinion, I feel there really isn't an specific way it affected since, Internet now or has been the next best thing for us humans so we do not know what is really put into effect till we see a big resemblance in change. I noticed that ever since debates has been going on and adding to the political issue, way more people have been more focused, because so much ads on the internet have been related to politics. This internet experience with politics can be a real good experience but at the same time it can be a bad idea too. The Con reasons are that rumors can be spread in a split-second and cause so much drama and false information, while it can have pros like online voters and online supporters or open awareness for people to view and make decisions on politically. As I remembered that my own saying goes like " you need envy from others in order to be recognized as true from many". I live with this quote my whole life and it has impacted me, and has made a lot of sense like Senator Obama, he needed odds (as maybe being the 1st black president in history) in order to overcome and be recognized by millions. Everyone needs something to overcome and surpass in life with a little struggle and at the end alleviation.

No comments: