Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Reflecting Throughout Work"

Blog Reflection

What are you most proud of on your blog? Why?

I am most proud of in my blog is overall, everything like how it looks and how all my blogs have long in-depth responses and pictures. I think my blog has a great outstanding background that follow the text color and the Theme. I believe that the gadgets that I added on purposely to create eye-catching business, to focus the readers on my background and responses, actually worked and go find with my blog.

What will you improve during future blogs? Why? How?

I will improve on making new and genuine eye-catchy headlines to interest more readers on my future blogs, basically I need a luring strategy to reel in the bait. I also want to continue on my writing and making it even more in-depth to make readers understand and enjoy my style of writing. Overall, throughout all the past years I feel that I improved my writing and I am more dedicated through my writing.

How has blogging impacted your understanding of:
-The U.S.?
-The Media?
-Current Events?
-"Old" News (i.e. The Constitution, Fed Papers, etc.)?

Blogging isn't a new learning technique for me but I can assure that it can be pretty interesting, and makes me want to free write and post many opinions on my blog responses. Many great blog writers actually take the time to post different issues that are involved in the world and include free voting polls in order to vote for the issue worldwide. Blogging is always constantly being done always has current events involved, media, U.S. issues, sometimes old news that provides evidence for new issues. I feel that blogging is connected no matter what, will remain being used as a reliable source to many people with curious minds.

No comments: