Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm with The Government!!!-Federalist


Do you think the government should step into the social issue of banks and stock corporations going almost bankruptcy?

I think the government should control their money loans for corporations that ask for it receive it. I also think loans should be given in small amount payments of the full amount payment. I also think that when this idea works and is used by the government, the government should get updates on the the company to see if they are doing good and if not then they can stop loaning money. There is many things the government can do but I feel they get pressured and really have a hard time thinking of new ideas that benefit them. I also feel that the banks are not at fault because they loan and they should do the same thing as well, so they don't get robbed.

No comments: