Monday, June 1, 2009

Magazine Reflection


When I became part of Randy's humanities class, I traveled with knowledge of Writing, Drafting & Revision, and Creativity & Originality. Through out the magazine, I showed the transition of my knowledge going through my work and become to present my own type of writing style.

In my magazine article, I learned to improve in writing by making sentences simpler, drafting & revision being really on target with minor mistakes like periods, numbers and percentages and lastly adding creativity & originality to my flow of writing like forming unique sense of explaining my message or using original messages to mural my story. These writing tools took time to adjust mind-state of information to improve upon my areas of weakness.

These traits are no longer explanatory advice that someone gives, it's more like a necessity you have to worry about as a writer. I receive the strategies to traits important because it makes you think about how important it is to be serious. I will always feel the knowledge I learn to be important because it is always going to appear back in the real-world. That's the way school and internship cope by because the education one learns at school regardless or not gets put into play so one can experience if that's a right start to a road of success.



No comments: